Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Browser based Air Help issue

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2013 Aug 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have the issue with browser based Air Help output. Some of my topics have images. Some of the topic titles are quite long. They are longer than the width of the Contents panel. When I click on a item which has a very long title and if there's a picture in the body of the topic, the Contents sub-menu appears behind the image in the body of the topic. See the screenshot:

AdobeAir problem.png

Any ideas how to fix this? I use Technical Communication Suite 3.5 and link my frame maker sources to robohelp.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 15, 2013 Aug 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shorter titles? I am teasing but I don't think there is much you can do with browser based AIR help skins other than change the colours and icons.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Peter.

You're right that you can only modify colors and icons thorugh the AIR HElP editor. However, there's a exStyle.css file in the !SkinSubFolder! and I wonder if anyone tried to modify it and can advise what element could be responsible for the above issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have not seen anyone post that. Something is telling me the skin is Flash based and what you would need to change that is not in the public domain.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp