• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash does not work. I have tried everything I can think of

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2013 Aug 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok well seeing as how I typed the question but then had to make an account I will do this over. I have windows 7 32-bit with ie 10. I am having problems with the new flash player 11. I tried to install it and under my control panel programs it shows flash player 11 active x, under the tools manage add ons section of ie it shows shockwave player object. I did receive confirmation that my download was successful. What a load of bull because I can not and have not been able to watch videos on facebook or play any games on that site or any other one. I am also unable to complete a job application because it requires me to listen to some audio that requires the flash player to work. Please Help !!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 14, 2013 Aug 14, 2013

Do you have ActiveX Filtering enabled?  Disable it: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/867968

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pippy741 wrote:

under the tools manage add ons section of ie it shows shockwave player object.

And is it enabled?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes it shows it is enabled. but there is no flash on my computer according to adobes find version. i can see no movie on that screen and no facebook games or pogo games will work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have ActiveX Filtering enabled?  Disable it: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/867968

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

haha you are a life saver hunny. I am so happy it is finally working. i found that i also have some browser hijacking thing called mixidj so i was doing my malware and ccleaner. but it says that it will change your browser settings. but you have helped me so much I can go back to crushing that candy and my job assessment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines