• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need help with uninstalling the flash player that is currently on my hard drive. its a 11.80

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2013 Aug 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help uninstalling the flash player that is currently installed on my hard drive. its a 11.80 I blievle . however every time i log into facebook. or something else like my email i get a message telling me i need to get the current version of the flash drive . now the one that was installed on this computer was installed in feb of 2012. so i know its out of date how ever every time i try to either update it or unistall it all i get is the run around . some one please help . i am using windows 8 as well as enternet explore 10.  i tried google crome and got no where with that either. this is a brand new computer and i should not be having this problem at all!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 15, 2013 Aug 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Flash Player for IE10 on Windows 8 is updated via Windows Update.

For more information see http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/flash-player-issues-windows-8.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines