Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Select a vendor?

Aug 15, 2013 Aug 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When on the Authorization of Computer screen I don't know what to select where it says e-book Vendor.  I have a Nook simple touch but don't see that as an option.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need the Digital Editions Forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Adobe Digital Editions.

The vendor might be Barnes & Noble if that is whom you are getting your ebook from. If not from them, who are you getting the ebook from?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is the vendor of the book that changes the authorization, not the vendor of the eBook reader you are going to use.

For most books (including library books) you can use your generic Adobe ID, which is the default the authorization screen expects.

If you don't have an AdobeID you will need to get one (free).

I think the authorization screen leads you to the right place, or go to adobe.com, choose "Sign In" (near top right), and then "Don't have an Adobe ID".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines