• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import has stopped working in Robo 9

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2013 Aug 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Robo 9 on a Win 7 machine.  When I click Import, nothing happens.  Odd thing is, if I go to an earlier version of the same project (April 2013), the Import works.

The reason I'm trying to import is I had to shut down Robo because it hung, and when I went back in, the four topics I had just renamed were marked with an X for deletion.  When I tried to select them, they disappeared.  But I can still see them in the folder when I use IE 8 to view the project.  The Robo Project Manager just isn't seeing them.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please check in case you have a corrupt CPD at your end. Go to Tools-- Options-- [Check] Clear Project cache before opening any project.

Can you locate these topics udner broken links, try restoring them from that location.

If it doesn't work, please add a screenshot or some more information about these topics and workflow

Thanks,

Anjaneai

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That worked!  Yes, I had to delete a CPD file and check the Clear Project box in Robo before opening the project.  I was able to restore the four topics from the Broken Links folder.  Thanks so much for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp