• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2013 Aug 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried everything remotely possible to get the flash player to work on my computer. I have gone through numerous instructions and I am only becoming more frustrated. I receive the message that I need to download the latest version of Flash player. I then try to download this on to my computer and I recieve the message that it is already downloaded. I do not understand why I am still not able to go on to sites that require flash player. I have also tried disabling/enabling the player and managing add-ons as instructed with instructions, and still nothing. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no luck. I uninstalled this earlier and I still get the same message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What browser?

What Windows version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Internet explorer and Fire fox, I have windows 8. I have tried also in the non desktop and desktop mode. Still nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IE 10 (Win8) has Flash Player embedded by Microsoft. Windows update should keep it up to date but I trust Microsoft as far as I can throw them collectively. The fact that it's failing in both IE and Firefox - when it shows as installed and enabled in both - would seem to indicate something outside of the browsers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel the same way, so really theres not much I can do. Thank you anyways though for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try using Google Chrome. It has it's own Flash Player built in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, it finally worked. Thank you for the suggestion. I installed google chrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines