Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player disappeared and refuses to re-download

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2013 Aug 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I AM EXTREMELY ANGRY

I've had my computer for a good while. It is a Qosmio X775 Toshiba laptop, running Windows 7.

I have been able to watch videos forever-- YouTube, Hulu, etc etc etc.

Upon restarting my computer recently I was asked to update flashplayer, which I naturally already had, so I lazily clicked the button and it said it updated and everything was fine. I then went to Hulu.com which said that I HAD NO VERSION OF FLASH WHATSOEVER.

I looked and could not find it anywhere on my laptop at all. So I downloaded it. IT SAID IT DOWNLOADED. But Hulu begged to differ, and I couldn't find it anywhere.

I tried again and again. I restarted my laptop. I disabled my virus software. I made sure javascript was enabled through internet explorer. Every time I download the f-cking thing it says it has worked, but Hulu and YouTube say it isn't on here. I looked up tests which all said that I had no version of it anywhere. I want f-cking flashplayer back! I don't need to be dealing with this sh-t right now. Why won't it download?!

Is there a number to call? Will anyone please help me?!?!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See:How do I do a clean install of Flash Player?

There IS NO phone support for free software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You write "downloaded", but did you also install it?

Also, what is your browser?  If IE:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines