• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I recibe the next message "This ID has been authorized too many times" what can I do.

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2013 Aug 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recibe the next message when I try to activate adobe digital editions in my new ipad mini with bluefire reader "This ID has been authorized too many times" what can I do.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Aug 15, 2013 Aug 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Live Chat: http://www.adobe.com/support/chat/ivrchat.html

They can reset your authorizations, and then you must reauthorize any devices you still need.

(Unfortunately, Adobe haven’t got round to an admin website for viewing and editing authorizations.)

Some of the representatives haven't been properly trained and don't know what to do (and claim there is nothing they can do);

in that case the only way seems to be to give up that chat and try another session hoping for a properly trained representative.

If your problem is with another device using Overdrive, Bluefire, Aldiko or similar third party app, it is recommended not to mention that app when on the chat, just mention that you have run out of authorizations  (E_ACT_TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS) .  Thanks to AJP_Bear for that tip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2015 Jun 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now 18 months later the situation has not improved. I am waiting for a reset since 4 days. One of the agents did not even know Digital Editions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2015 Jun 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I have sent a PM, please check your Indox.

Regards,

M. Dominic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines