• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can I not install Presenter v.9

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2013 Aug 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloaded and installed eLearning suite 6.1. All components appear to have installed correctly, with the exception of Presenter v.9.

The install GUI indicates that there is a previous version installed.

However having swept drive, and checked for hidden apps and files, I can find no reference to this, or previous versions.

We were hoping to run tests for comparison - various types of presentation software. Key to designing and recomending to our future users. However with this perceived issue and time runnig out. we may have to ignore this product.

Is there a downloadable Adobe Product that can tidy up or prep. for uninstall / install scenarios?

All help gratefully received.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Adobe Presenter forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am Mukul from Adobe Presenter Engg. team.

I can see from your post that you need to get started on Presenter on urgent basis.

Can we schedule an online meeting, connect to your machine using Connect meeting and check the issue.

That way we can try to resolve your issue at the earliest.

Quick tip - Please check if you have older version of eLearning Suite installed. If yes, please uninstall it and then try installing Presenter.

If above tip is not useful, please let us know your comfortable time and timezone. We will meet as soon as possible.

Please email you your details at mvlele@adobe.com

Regards,

Mukul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2013 Aug 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many thanks for the prompt response.

I will send you details, when I can organise space on the PC in

question.

I will be in touch ASAP.

Gavin

UK - GMT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources