• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I configure Presenter 9 to recognize cam?

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2013 Aug 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using my Android phone (Samsung 3) and IPWeb app which sends the video stream over wifi to my desktop via a port. Works great, but Presenter doesn't see a camera connection.  Thanks for your help in advance!

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 12, 2013 Aug 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We tried the app, and we are checking whether we can make this setup work. We will get back to you once done.

Thanks,

Vikram

Adobe Presenter Engg. Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2013 Aug 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Vikram. I appreciate your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2013 Aug 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vikram. Are you having any luck? I have a couple of big client meetings this week and want to recommend Presenter as the tool of choice for them--I think it would be perfect if it can work with the app. I appreciate all of your help!

Sent from my iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 19, 2013 Aug 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Please download ipVideoSource msi from this link -> http://alax.info/blog/1216 .

Make sure to download x64 version, if you have 64 bit Video Creator and likewise for 32 bit. 

You have to add a new video source and provide the video stream URL. After that you will be able to see the IPWeb camera in Video Creator Camera dropdown list. Choose it and start recording. I have seen issue with very small recording duration like 2-10 secs, so make sure you record for make than 30 secs.

This set worked fine for me.

Thanks,

Vikram

Adobe Presenter Engg. Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources