• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to need a help.

Aug 17, 2013 Aug 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I use a notebook(GE700 by MSI), and it had a problem.

I installed the Flash Player ver.11.8.800.94.  But it sometimes makes a problem.

If I watch a video on Internet, Youtube and other media streaming services, the screen will be black.

So, I asked MSI, but they said 'That notebook's graphic card(Radeon HD5730) had a problem, so you must installed Flash Player ver.10.'.

But when I installed the Flash player ver.10., I saw a message 'It is old version, so you must installed latest version(ver.11).'.

I installed the Flash Player ver.11 and latest firmware about graphic cards and all things(That is an way to solve a problem by MSI).

But It can't solve this problem.

So, I want to need a help.

If you know an way to install the Flash Player ver.10 or other way to solve that problem,  send a e-mail to [removed]  please.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 17, 2013 Aug 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system?

P.S. this is a public forum; please do not post your email address!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 18, 2013 Aug 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CPU : Intel(R) core(TM) i5 CPU M450 @2.40[GHz]

Ram : 4.00[GB]

I saw an way to solve that problem, and I did that way.

It is little better than previous setting, but I also have a feeling of uneasiness.

P.S. I'm sorry, I didn't know that is a public forum. I thought that this site is QnA page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 19, 2013 Aug 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may want to update the device drivers for your graphics card: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/945765

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines