Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost Photoshop 7.0 disk

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2013 Aug 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I lost my Adobe Photoshop 7.0 disk and would like to reinstall it.  I have the serial number, is there somewhere I can download it from?

Lauren

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry Laurenforsetservice but I not aware of any locations which you can download Photoshop 7.0 from.  The earliest which is available is Photoshop CS2 or Photoshop 9.0.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you hold a valid license for Photoshop 7, you can download and install CS2.

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gene I am sorry but Photoshop 7 was not affected by the activation server shut down.  Please see http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1195856 for more information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the impression from this thread that all licensed versions prior to CS2 were eligible.

http://forums.adobe.com/message/5053459#5053459

"The article is aimed at CS2 and older products = up to and including CS2."

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2013 Aug 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The older product is CS and other software such as Production Studio Premium which also included activation technology.  Photoshop 7.0 did not include activation technology so thus was not affected by the activation server shut down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

Can a note to that effect be added to the CS2 download page?

There's no way for an Adobe customer to know any of that from the info provided on the CS2 download page, unless they read your post here. I've been misled by the same wording on that CS2 page myself (and been corrected in these forums).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John I will pass on the suggestion.  I would recommend referring Users to http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1195856 as we have a fairly comprehensive list of products affected there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jeff. I

was not aware of the existence of that thread and there's no link to it on the CS2 download page that I can see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok then. Unless anything changes, it's for owners of the listed activation products only. I'm for a reference link to that thread added to the download page as well.

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines