Expand my Community achievements bar.

Render service ' ... process ' of Action profile 'Default' does not exist

Level 2

Hi,

I am getting this error : "Render service ' ... process ' of Action profile 'Default' does not exist" [Error Code DCI-013]  from my LCA application for each of my assets. At the moment, I can still render the forms through my web application etc without any problems. I was wondering what will be the implications of leaving this error as it is. What is the role of an Action Profile.

Thanks.

3 Replies

Level 4

It seems prepare data, render, or submit service used by the action profile is missing.

• In the Application view, right-click the asset and click Manage Action Profiles. If any action profiles in the list are out of sync, you are prompted to update them. Alternatively, in the Validation Reports view, double-click the validation message to open the Manage Action Profiles dialog box.
  • For Modifying and creating action profiles please refer http://help.adobe.com/en_US/livecycle/9.0/workbenchHelp/help.htm?content=003051.html
  • Modify the action profile to specify a process that exists, or select the default configuration for the service.

Thanks,

Vipin

Level 2

Hi Vipin,

I was wondering what will be the impact if I were to deploy such an LCA to Production. At the moment, form is rendering properly in my web app. Those errors do not seem to be stopping anything from working properly.

Thanks.

Level 4

Its hard to say about the impact, please try above mentioned steps.