Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Portions of finished product are not showing online

Mar 12, 2007 Mar 12, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Came into work this morning after the time switch and none of our Flash Helps are working. Any thoughts or ideas on how to resolve this? I did try the global settings section of adobe.com but that had no effect.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is for RoboHelp X5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Jennifer

I just finished answering your exact question posted over in the FlashHelp category. Then I pop over here and see it again. Please limit your question to a single forum category. Those that are likely to help are already watching all categories, so it's really not likely you will get an answer any sooner by cross posting. Additionally, cross posting is explicitly outlined as something to avoid in the forum posting guideliines.

I know I may sound a bit cranky and I don't mean to. It's just that cross posting causes us more work as we have to create links pointing back to where it was first asked so folks don't end up with dead ends down the road when they later use the search function of the forums.

The original post where the question has been responded to should continue at this thread. Please reply there.

Thanks for understanding... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp