Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading Photoshop CS6 Extended Trial

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2013 Jun 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I wanted to get Photoshop CS6 Extended so I searched adobe photoshop cs6 extended trial, I clicked on one of the links and it took me to this page: [link] and then on the top I went to download>>product trials and it took me to this page: [link] and I clicked try for Photoshop CS6 Extended which then took me to the creative cloud page and I clicked download the free trial of photoshop. I downloaded and installed the adobe application manager, I looked down the list and found photoshop which I downloaded but when I opened the program it only said Photoshop CS6 not Photoshop CS6 Extended. I have seen before that I could download Photoshop CS6 Extended but why not now?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop Trial is always Extended.

If you are serializing using serial number after install, then depending on your serial number, it will show/hide Extended features.

As per your post above, you went to creative.adobe.com and download AAM and then installed PS CS 6.

In AAM, it will only show PS CS 6, it will not show "Extended"

Try to launch PS CS6 and see if you have 3D menu or not ?

If its there, then its Extended, if not then its Standard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am just using a trial for 30 days, when I opened it this is what showed up for the welcome screen: [link] but the CS6 Extended trial opening screen looks like this: [link] My friend has the extended version and I have seen her open it so I know what it looks like.

I tried searching for the Photoshop CS6 Extended trial download page, to find the page adobe used before they started using creative cloud but it just went back to the creative cloud download page.

If it is standard is there a way to change it to extended?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that you already had PS CS 6 Standard installed on your machine and that's the reason its behaving as Standard.

In order to get Extended, you need to de-activate your PS CS 6.

Go to Help>>Deactivate

Once done, re launch your PS CS 6, you should get the Extended screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2013 Aug 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whats the download link for cs6 extended as I ended up with is Adobe Photoshop CC 2019

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The link to cs6 products is in the append you replied to.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines