• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Main toolbar won't display in RoboHelp HTML 9

Aug 21, 2013 Aug 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Untitdghled.png

When I generate my project, the main toolbar won't display across the top. The navigation works, but not the toolbar (for example, the Search function). I've tried changing skins, thinking maybe that was the issue, but it makes no difference. It will not display. Any idea as to why?

I also want to be able to have a data field in my Index and Glossary where I can search certain words/phrases, but that is not appearing either.

Please help!

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 21, 2013 Aug 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

What you are seeing in the image is the "Traditional - No Skin" view of WebHelp. This is what it looked like before eHelp developed the "skin" concept.

There are a few things to check to see why this may be happening.

First, check the skin setting itself in your Single Source Layout recipe. Double-click the layout and see if by chance you have selected this option. Sometimes if you have been playing with the settings and you enable Section 508, then disable it, the skin gets set to this setting.

tmp1.PNG

If that is the case, all you need to do is click the drop-down and choose the skin you wish to use.

If that is NOT what happened, it may mean that you need to allow ActiveX to be enabled in your browser when you launch the WebHelp. In IE, usually it means you saw a yellow information bar and you need to click Allow or Enable or something like that.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp