• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Training & Assessment Simulation Recording

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2007 Mar 12, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating a small project for our group to demonstrate how we can use this tool for the applications we teach. When I recorded in demonstration mode all was easy and seemed to work fine. When I went to recording the training or assessment simulations, I was getting (what I've interpretted as) errors in recording. When I previewed those recordings, I'd click where I was supposed to and I'd get an "incorrect" message. The same thing would happen for when I needed to press Enter or to click to select text. I *know* I am doing the correct action or step, and am getting stuck with an "incorrect" message when I run the simulation. When I look at the recordings in the slide (or editing?) view, I see an "Incorrect" message box on some slides, yet the click action box seems to be correctly positioned. Or, the Enter action box is on the slide (usually in the upper left hand corner), but when I preview it those actions won't work.

Additionally, I'm noticing when I view the recordings in the slide mode (not preview) I'm getting these random transparent buttons being inserted within the simulation and I'm not sure what those are about.

The simple procedure I'm trying to show is how to apply styles in a Word document. Anyone have any ideas of what is happening? Are there settings I'm not considering.

Have I provided enough information? Thanks so much.

TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2007 Mar 12, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi,

When recording and you select Training, or simulation, you may want to look at the settings for either output.

There may be more options selected then what you really want.

Also, make sure the Click box properties and the Shortcut key selected for the Enter action.

Hope this helps,
Judy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources