• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe flash player

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2013 Aug 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I try open open adobe installation file or any adobe file, I get the same window over an over, "The application install Adobe Flash Player quit unexpectedly after it was launched?????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS?

What browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMAC OS X. Safari or Firefox both

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am thinking I may have a virus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Davis1973 wrote:

I am thinking I may have a virus

Not likely. Possible? Yes, but very unlikely... VERY. I got my first Mac in February 2003 and except for some testing I did for McAfee back in 2004, I've NEVER run ANY kind of antivirus software, and have NEVER seen an infection of any kind... on ANY of eight Macs I've owned in that time.

You may have a permissions problem with your user account but I seriously doubt it's a virus.

What OS version are you running (>About This Mac)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running version 10.5.8. I have played this game on Facebook for over a year now, all the sudden when I try to open it it tells me I need at least 11.2 flash player to run the game, though it has worked for over a year now. I try to download the latest version and others. I get told that my system does not support the latest version of adobe flash player. I am also getting told this for google chrome.Also when I try to open and run a new file such as install or uninstall a progem I always get the window "the application """"" quit unexpectedly. I get this with any new file I try to open, then I have noticed to I get a window saying "this program must be ran in windows 32" and with a bunch of foreign like writing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am told that I am running the version 10.3.183.19, which isn't the 11.2 the game requires, but I never needed this before in the past year, I emailed the game about it and they told me that it sounded like technical issues, so I am assuming from that that nothing was changed to require the newer version of adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I get told that my system does not support the latest version of adobe flash player."

Don't shoot the messenger, but this is a sign that you need a newer Mac, especially if it's a PPC system, or a newer OS if it's Intel. The requirement of a minimum version is set by code in the HTML of the webpage that holds the Flash content. If it requires a newer version than your OS or processor will support, thers' nothing we can do about that. Is your Mac PPC or Intel?

"this program must be ran in windows 32" is what happens when you try to open an executable (.exe) file that was written for Windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I won't shoot ya, but got my eggs in hand lol

Thanks,

Mark      

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yea to be honest, i not sure, i gotta do some homework and find out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>About This Mac It'll show what processor is running

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Intel core 2 Duo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That'd be $20 well spent. 10.6 will open up a world of new software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why thanks you very much, I will do this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines