• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is anyone else having trouble returning books from Nook to Library?

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2013 Aug 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to return books from my nook to the library, I get a message "Digital Editions cannot connect to fulfillment server".  In this case the fulfillment server is Overdrive.  I have checked plugins and they are all working.  I have even uninstalled and reinstalled Digital Editions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2013 Aug 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if I can help.

I also have a NOOK and am having a problem with a Library book, but I hasten to add that it is a different problem,... trouble in downloading.

However, how are you trying to "return" the book ?

When I return them early I do so from ADE, clicking on "Item Options" then "Return borrowed Item". This immediately "returns" it and it is removed from my Library account.

How are you doing this via your NOOK ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...by the way just noticed this post by Zschau13;

"ADE Cannot Connect to Fullfillment Server"

Is that the same problem as you ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I've found the problem.  I am using a wireless modem and there seems to be an issue with Firefox.  So, I switched to Internet Explorer.  I was able to return and download books without problems.  The steps are a little different but it worked just fine. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines