• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CP7 Interaction not working in HTML5

Explorer ,
Aug 26, 2013 Aug 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the Tabs interaction in CP7 to present information.  It works perfectly in web preview, but not in HTML5. 

I created a new one, and it works OK in HTML5, but it has 4 tabs and I only need three.

I can't see where to remove the 4th tab, though I apparently did it before (and don't remember how).  I'm wondering if removing it was what messed up the widget in HTML5.

Does anyone have any ideas?

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 26, 2013 Aug 26, 2013

Hi there

Yeah, sometimes these beasties aren't all that intuitive. Try double-clicking the tab label area. It may require lots of double-clicking. You will finally get into a mode where you may change the label. Once you are there, you should see a circle with a minus symbol. Click that and the tab should be removed.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Marion,

I cannot help your with not working in HTML5, already used that interaction and it worked for me.

To delete a tab, select one in the editing dialog box for the interaction, there is a small minus sign at the bottom that allows you to delete a Tab.

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lieve, are you on the subscription? I ask because mine doesn't seem to work that way. Perhaps it was modified in the subscription version?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rick, sorry it is not at the bottom, it is to the left of the Button label for a tab in this case, when getting that label in editing mode, forgot to check.

Not sure if I am on subscription... don't think so.

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Yeah, sometimes these beasties aren't all that intuitive. Try double-clicking the tab label area. It may require lots of double-clicking. You will finally get into a mode where you may change the label. Once you are there, you should see a circle with a minus symbol. Click that and the tab should be removed.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Found it! Thanks, Rick. Lieve, I didn't see the minus sign you have,

either.

Thanks both!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources