• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blocked at 50%

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2013 Aug 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have WIndows 7.  When I try to download Flash Player 11, it stops at 50% and tells me to close Internet Explorer.  I do so, and nothing happens -- I keep getting the message.  The Help feature says it will continue installation automatically.  It does not.  I tried disabling Active-X but nothing changed.  I tried uninstalling Flash Player (which shows up as version 11 in the list) but got the same message and could not proceed.  What should i do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 27, 2013 Aug 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked, but only after I disabled ActiveX Filtering.  I'll definitely vote on Bugbase.  This is the first time I haveever had any problem with Adobe.  Someone dropped the ball.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe CANNOT and DOES NOT have any control over ActiveX filtering on individual systems. That's a local Internet Options setting per the end user.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines