• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robohelp automatically shut down

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2007 Mar 12, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Help automatically closed when I was reading it. I did not click anything in the Help. This happened several times. Any idea on what's wrong?

version: Winhelp 2000

RH

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 13, 2007 Mar 13, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RH_123 and welcome to our community. None of us will be able to help unless we have some more information. Can you tell us which OS you are using? Is the problem only on one help file or other Winhelp files? Has this just started happening? Is it a new Winhelp file? Etc. If you let us have more information I'm sure we'll get to the bottom of things.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2007 Mar 13, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Colum, thanks for the response. The OS is Windows XP. The help file was run from an application using Smalltalk/Visual Works. The problem is only on one help file. The Winhelp file has been used for several years. But I updated and compiled it a couple weeks ago. This just started happening. Several users are using this help file. I am the only one who get this problem. Three or four other programs (Bloomberg, Excel, Word, etc.) were running when the help file closed. The PC is a brand new, used only for two weeks. Thanks!

RH_124

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 14, 2007 Mar 14, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
As you are the only person who is getting the problem it is likely not to be RH related but more likely a setting on your PC. Have you installed any updates/patches lately or have your IT Department (if you have one) done anything to your PC? If you try opening the help file on another PC everything is OK right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp