Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trojan Horse Virus in Flashplayer Update

Aug 25, 2013 Aug 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the second time within a month that the update has contained Trojan Horse virus.  How do I tell Adobe directly that they have a problem because I go round in circles trying to find a contact form.  Very annoying!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 25, 2013 Aug 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pay close attention;

THERE IS NO VIRUS IN FLASH PLAYER

Either:

Your antivirus (especially if it's F-Secure) is pure poo. It's showing a "false positive" because they don't update their definitions properly.

or

The download you got DID NOT come from Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 28, 2013 Aug 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PAY CLOSE ATTENTION C F BCBLOB - There is nothing wrong with my antivirus - and the use of "bathroom" language in your response is unnecessary.  The download DID come from Adobe!!  Your response is not helpful!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THERE IS NO VIRUS IN FLASH PLAYER

Get it?

Adobe IS NOT in the business of distributing malware.

It was a "false positive" from a bad definition in your antivirus.

Whether you like that reality or not... whether you agree with it or not... you can't change it!

Slam-Hammer.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please tell me exactly what you have downloaded (the file name), and from where (exactly).  Also tell me what antivirus you use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines