• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Always 'INSTALL FLASH PLAYER' in Windows8 excl. Bureauscreen

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2013 Aug 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How is it possible I can look everything when I work with windows 8pro just like windows 7? Windows8pro is very bad because always this question and very other problems but I LIKE an ANSWER this problem."How install Flash player in win8 first screen? And think on it that I have already install it!" THANKS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I do not understand what you are trying to say.

See if anything in here helps: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/flash-player-issues-windows-8.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's wath I always read exclusive when we talk but I have good news I found the problem and solution. It was simple the X-ACTIVE-filter that was active. But attention windows8pro=bad and windows7 in that newer version is like in the past VERY GOOD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 29, 2013 Aug 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

roel hendrickx wrote:

windows8pro=bad

Everybody knows that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines