• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please Help Session variables disappear

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2007 Mar 14, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I am having issues with the developer's version of CF MX 7. I recently set up the developer's version on a test server, and moved over code from a properly working site using MX 6. I have an application.cfm file set will the correct <cfapplication> tag attributes, and the session management is set in the CF admin. When working on MX 6 the session variables I set were working. Now using MX 7 none of my sessions are holding. When I first login the sessions exist, if I click any other page, the variables disappear. Again, this does not happen on MX 6.

Please help!

Thanks,
jlg
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Double-check your sessiontimemout
Try setting up a simple test application using something similar to the example at
http://livedocs.adobe.com/coldfusion/7/htmldocs/00000217.htm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also make sure you cookie settings are correct in your browser. If you've disabled cookies for testing in your local zone, that would prevent CF sessions from maintaining state.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2007 Mar 15, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
The session timeout is set to 2 hours, and I do have cookies enabled. I will try the test pages, but still not having luck today.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation