• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help me! Flash won't download! :(

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2013 Aug 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this.

I have not had Flash in about 4 months and so my internet does next to nothing I want it to...

I try every week, sometimes several times, to fix this but it never works!

I download it, say yes to things, blah blah blah, then it finishes, I restart my computer, go to a website and BAM. You need to download Flash to see this. I thought I just did? Guess not. *tries again* Oops, still didn't work.

Why doesn't it work? Do I have a virus that is eating my Flash Player or something? I've been trying and trying but I can't seem to fix this. I'm so upset...ugh...my computer is just a paperweight and source of sadness/stress right now, so I'd appreciate some help...

I use firefox if thats helpful at all

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 08, 2013 Aug 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You write "download", but did you also install it?

If it's installed, is the Shockwave Flash plugin enabled in Firefox?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2013 Aug 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I installed it, agreed to all terms hit next a couple times, watched the thing install until it said "download successful" or something along those lines...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 30, 2013 Aug 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Download successful" means it downloaded. It DOESN'T by any means it "installed". Bringing the gorceries in the house doesn't make dinner.

You NEED to run the installer.

Download the Adobe Flash Player installer directly by clicking one of the following links.

Flash Player for ActiveX (Internet Explorer)

Flash Player Plug-in (All other browsers)

Save one or both to your downloads folder and close your browser (or better yet, reboot). THEN run the installer(s) from your downloads folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines