• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DRM Activation Error "Number of activations exceeded" (Android reader)

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2013 Aug 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received this error "Number of activations exceeded" when entering in my Adobe ID in my Android device.  I have owned several Android phones and tablets and probably have activated on all of them over the years.  How do I reset the activations?  Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 30, 2013 Aug 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact customer service to reset your activations. You can't do it yourself.

You can find CS contact info at http://helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2013 Aug 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a vicious cycle.  I spoke with two different people by phone (no chat is available that I could find, nor an email address0.  The first person said they could not help after keeping me on the phone 20 minutes.  I called again and after speaking to two people, my "case" was referred to the Diginal Editions department and someone will contact me within 24-48 hours.  No contact so far 30 hrs later.  This seems to be a frequent issue according to these forum comments, but Adobe does not seem very customer sensitive or efficient in resolving these fairly simple issues. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2013 Sep 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes, but get your UUID from the ADE on your computer and they will take care of it. Without that you may be SOL! Good luck, let me know how it goes.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 31, 2013 Aug 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines