• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

THE ANSWER TO: WHAT VERSION ADOBE FLASH PLAYER IS COMPATIBLE WITH SEAMONKEY 2.2?

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2013 Aug 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I HAVE SPENT 10.5 HOURS ALL NIGHT AND INTO THE DAY ON WHAT WOULD SEEM LIKE A SIMPLE QUESTION. I HAVE SEARCHED YOUR SITE, SEAMONKEY SITE, GOOGLE, ASK, YAHOO AND SOME OTHERS I JUST CAME ACROSS. MY QUESTION IS THIS: WHAT VERSION OF ADOBE FLASH PLAYER IS COMPATIBLE WITH SEAMONKEY 2.2? I MAY BE OVER SIMPLIFYING A QUESTION THAT HAS NO ANSWER, BUT AFTER THIS LAST TIME OF ASKING, I WILL GIVE UP. I SPENT 23 YEARS TEACHING ADVANCED COLLEGE LEVEL COMPUTERS AND ESP CADD AND CAD/CAM AND NOTHING IN ALL THAT TIME WAS AS EXASPERATING AS THIS IS.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 31, 2013 Aug 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since SeaMonkey 2.2 is the current version, I would assume that the current Flash Player version would be compatible.

Since I do not have SeaMonkey, I cannot test that for you.

P.S. please do not post all-caps; it is very hard to read!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 01, 2013 Sep 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

SeaMonkeyScreenSnapz002.jpg

My Seamonkey version is 2.2

SeaMonkeyScreenSnapz001.jpg

These are my plugins.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines