Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shockware Flash is enabled but doesn't work

Sep 01, 2013 Sep 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Windows 7, and I.E. 10.   I have installed the current version (11) of Adobe Flash several times, but is never recognized.   However, under "Manage Add ons" Shockwave is listed as enabled.   I have reinstalled several times with no luck.   I also uninstalled, then re-installed, but still Flashplayer is seen as not being installed, and will not run.    Everying was O.K. until I updated to the lastest version.    Can You help?

Thanks,

BillJ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 01, 2013 Sep 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may need to repair Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/318378

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 05, 2013 Sep 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just discovered my problem is "Profile" specific.   The Flash install works fine on my Wife's profile, but not on mine.    Do you know of anything I can do to fix my profile wiithout destroying hers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 05, 2013 Sep 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your user profile can be deleted and you can make a new one WITHOUT affecting hers... as long as her account is an administrator. Just make sure you back up your documents and files first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines