Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

User license agreement

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2013 Sep 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

I have a Mac OS 10.8.4.  Player Version 11.8.800.94 and a safari browser.  I can download Adobe flash player but when I try to open a document it says I need to agree to the user license agreement, quit, and re open the browser.  I did that and it still does not work. Help!

Thank you,

Tristin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 01, 2013 Sep 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's NOT Flash Player, but Adobe Reader. You need to go to Mac HD/Applications and double click the Reader App. The license agreement will open followed by Reader and you can THEN open PDFs in your browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2013 Sep 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thank you, but where do I find Mac HD/Applications?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 02, 2013 Sep 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Open a Finder Window. In the Sidebar on the left there are quick links. Applications SHOULD be one of them. If not, clikc the Macintosh HD link and then Applications.

FinderScreenSnapz001.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines