• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have downloaded Flash 10 times, Safari apparently cannot see it. I cannot view videos on facebook

Explorer ,
Sep 02, 2013 Sep 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to Adobe it's installed. But it's not installed according to any video i try to view.

I have no idea what to do now.  I'm in a class and need to view the videos.

Any help for this nonsense?

Thank you.

finished.jpginstalled.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Safari 6?

OS 10.8?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes on both counts. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Safari>Preferences (Cmd+,)

Under the security tab, make sure "Allow all other plug-ins" is checked.

SafariScreenSnapz001.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YAY!!!!!

The thing that's weird is that it was working just fine until I got a message to upgrade, then the problem started.  I never went into preferences security.  I had no reason to.

Thanks so much.  Now I can go back to studying the Animal Behavior course... It's getting complicated. 

bonnie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You were so nice here's a little treat... I would be terrified, but these guys are all smiling.  But turn the music down... it's piercing.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=567491866619508&set=vb.146353945526533&type=2&theater

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 03, 2013 Sep 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad we got it worked out for you, but I can't view anything on Facebook because they banned me for telling them what I think of their "confirm your account via cellphone" B.S. - I don't need or have a cell phone, and since I told them off, I cannot access ANYTHING on their site from my IP address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines