• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hi how would I know if a tablet is compatible with adobe reader/flash player?

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2013 Sep 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Had recently bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and it did not support you all network.  I am currently trying to find a tablet that does because I need it for school.  Could you please help me out?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Charlecia wrote:

it did not support you all network.

Sorry, I do not understand what that means.

What's the operating system of that tablet?  Android?  If so: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adobe.reader

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meant to say it did not support you'll software..N yes it was a android Samsung Galaxy Tablet 3..Will adobe work for my IPhone az well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Tried installing the app but it did not work because adobe did away with it working for android systems for some reason. So that's why Im asking do you know of any tablets that are compatible with adobe, as in adobe already is already installed on the tablet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is an Adobe Reader version for Android, as well as for iOS.  I don't know what you mean "did not work".

If you mean Flash Player, it is no longer supported on Android, and there has never been a iOS version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this. That's why I keep asking do you know of any tablets that do support adobe reader/flashplayer? Please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the name for adobe reader for Androi? iOS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The name is Adobe Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 03, 2013 Sep 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Charlecia wrote:

do you know of any tablets that do support adobe reader/flashplayer?

Probably only a Windows (8 / RT) tablet will support both.  It's not something I would ever touch, so I have no direct experience with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2013 Sep 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Iz their another tablet that you know of that is compatible? Is a Windows 8/RT a good tablet to have for school?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines