• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to download and install Adobe FlashPlayer on Windows Vista 32(I think) Using Firefox Browser.

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2013 Sep 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried approximately thirteen times to download Adobe Flashplayer, and it is not working!!!! I am using a Windows Vista 32(I think it is 32) and using Mozilla Firefox as the browser, but it keeps saying it is unable to install and i cannot for the life of me figure out how to get it to work!!!! I had it on this computer before now, but i had to get it sent into the shop to get worked on and they got rid of it, and now it will not download or install on my computer. Please help! oh, and im not all that great on computers so it is aggravating me and making me want to throw my laptop that something i have done before is deciding not to work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download the Adobe Flash Player installer directly by right clicking the following link and selecting "Save link as".

Flash Player Plug-in (All other browsers)

Save the file to your Downloads folder.

Open your Control Panel and click Uninstall A Program under Programs and Features.

Uninstall the Flash Player plugin from the list.

Close the Control Panel, reboot and run the installer from your Downloads folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is not a Flash Player Plugin in the list...
Should I attempt to continue the steps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 04, 2013 Sep 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If Flash Player is not installed, then you should just go ahead and install it.

If you still get errors, please post the exact error message, as well as the contents of the FlashInstall.log file in C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines