• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can not download flash player

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2013 Sep 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i try and download flash player it says download complete you are now running flash player but when i go to use it it says i dont have flashplayer installed. what is the proplem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have a clue, because you DIDN'T say what OS you're running or what browser you're using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry, internet explorer 10 windows 7 and I think 32 bit , it use to work then this ie 10 downloaded and now the flash player doesn’t work ive tried to download it a million times but doesn’t work I don’t know why!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download the Adobe Flash Player installer directly by right clicking the following link and selecting "Save target as".

Flash Player for ActiveX (Internet Explorer)

Close IE and then run the installer.

See also:

Enabling Flash Player in Internet Explorer

ActiveX Filtering in Internet Explorer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

error message unabable to download install_flash_player_ax.exe. from download.macromedia.com. the file could not be written to cache this message came up when I chose save target as.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ugh! This is yet another reason I HATE INTERNET EXPLODER.

Try downloading Firefox and use it to download from the above links. It WON'T give you that error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I’LL TRY THANKS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines