• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change resolution

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2007 Mar 16, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The pictures in my help project have very bad resolution even though the original screenshots have a high resolution. The color depth selected is 256. I've inserted the pictures with the ctrl + alt + G command.
Does anyone know if the resolution could be changed somewhere?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2007 Mar 16, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Do you mean CTRL + G which is the shortcut for the Insert Image dialogue?

Inserting the images that way, you are inserting a copy of the original so the resolution cannot change. It sounds like your originals are jpgs with a high number of colours and as if your images are going in as GIF files as they have a limit of 256 colours. I can't see how inserting them using the dialogue box can change them so check the file format of your originals and the format of the files in the project and post back.

If you were inserting using cut and paste, that would be different.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp