• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

tonyzra@yahoo.com

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2013 Sep 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

windows 7 .64bit, installation problem.  Installation complete clamed to be sucesssful checked on instalation site  not found on computer/  checked ad-on shock player enabled. checked programs list adobe flash  player 11... listed.  help please

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 03, 2013 Sep 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I do not understand what you are trying to say.

Is Flash Player working; can you see the Flash animation at http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html ?

If not, what browser are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2013 Sep 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am using internet explora 10...  and no i do not see the  flash animation at that site.  like i tried to explain i go to the check your computer site to see if you have flsh player on your computer and it indicates no i is not on the computer. even thought the first thing that started this process was a sucessful instalation screen that said everything loaded correctlt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 04, 2013 Sep 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2013 Sep 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for your help.  I had already made sure the shock wave was enabled.  and i thought that i had did the filter fix.  the only thing that fixed my problem was a sytem restore to 1 month earlier.  after the restore every thing was present and working. i think i started this mess because i tried to remove google chrome. again thanks i will keep the links in case i get back in the hole agin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 08, 2013 Sep 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Removing Google Chrome can leave all sorts of problems behind; e.g. it does not remove itself as the default browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines