New Here ,
Sep 05, 2013 Sep 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 7 Professional service pack 1

IE9 and some IE10

No current version on this computer

Hello

Here's the situation. A while back the new version tried to download on my and other computers without success. Due a problem I uninstalled flash player. Since then i couldn't install 11 on this computer. unfortunately now I had to download Google chrome (SUCKS!!!!!) I've gone through the help suggestions and still no go. I, we really need some help here. I, we can't believe adobe flash 11 wouldn't install on any of our computers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download the Adobe Flash Player installer directly by right clicking the following link and selecting "Save target as".

Flash Player for ActiveX (Internet Explorer)

Save it to your downloads folder and close Internet Explorer. Reboot your system, so NOTHING is running but Windows. THEN run the installer.

Then check the following:

Enabling Flash Player in Internet Explorer

ActiveX Filtering in Internet Explorer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much it worked. surprised I didn't run across this. Anyway's, so why doesn't load if updated automatically? it only get's to 47% and then dies

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ActiveX controls, Windows Defender, Antivirus, Javascript, Firewall.... take your pick. If I could nail it down to just one or even two of those, I'd  have a better fix for it. I'm a "geek" about updates and I ALWAYS do them manually, so I don't run into this, but I have to know how to get around it for others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines