• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple users, using the same web app items?

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2013 Sep 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Iam building a service for familes were the parents should be able to read / add / edit the same secure web app items.

So when logged in the user have access to the same user submitted web app items.

I found a thread answerd by Liam and my guess this is not possible? Can it be partial be done e.g. just let the "family" read the familys items? And no there is not possible to add / pair the users in backend because there are to many.

Any tip where to look? I have tried to use the "uniqe ID, datasource, unique template" method but do you "wizards" 🙂 think that's the way to go?

This thread suggest it's not doable.

http://forums.adobe.com/message/5547102

Thanks!

//Johan

Formpartner

TOPICS
Web apps

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 05, 2013 Sep 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not in association Johan no.

You can have one "Family" login they all use to log in but it will kick one out if the other logs in and of course, multiple people sharing the same login increases the security risk.

You can only set one owner as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines