• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Usage Reports

Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2007 Mar 16, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just published a new RoboHelp project and am trying to figure out how to use the usage reports. The two main reports that I am trying are the Unanswered Questions Report and the Frequently Asked Questions Report. When I try and run the report it gives me a message "No results were found in the specified date range." I have had the project published for over a month. I do not have the project indexed yet and am not sure if this would affect it. I appreciate any help that you may have.

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi and welcome to the Forum.
I'm just speculating here, but let me see if we can clarify. Is this the older RoboEngine v4 or the newest Adobe RoboHelp Server 6? What version of Internet Information Services and Windows operating system is the server operating on?

The two most common issues related to reports have to do with NTFS permissions being properly set and configuring the Microsoft Indexing Service which is required to be running at all times.

Are you getting any reports from the Usage Statistics or other reports? Or, is it just the two reports you mentioned? If you are able to generate reports of any kind, it would suggest that the permissions may not be the issue (though I'm not certain). That would leave the Index Server as a possible culprit. Check with the Web Admin who works on the server and check this out.
TechNote Permissions required for RoboHelp Server 6

A similar Permissions document is available for RoboEngine v4, here RoboEngine Permissions

Thanx!
john
John Daigle
Adobe Certified RoboHelp and Captivate Instructor
Newport, Oregon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey John

Congrats on becoming an Adobe employee! I see your logo finally made it in to match your login for the forums.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Ooops. Nope. Not an employee. That's a mistake!
It should be the same Adobe Community Expert logo you Peter, Craig, et. al. have. I've asked "the powers that be" to make the correction.
Thanx, for your congrats anyway
john
John Daigle
Adobe Certified RoboHelp and Captivate Instructor
Newport, Oregon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp