• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Web App Items Slideshow with automated transistion.

Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2013 Sep 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone.  I have been looking for a solution to have web app items within a specific category display in the same manner that a slideshow or slider would AND be able to automatically change from month to month using the expiry dates.

Basically I want a slideshow hero built out of web app items (instead of images) within a certain category.  Any suggestions as to how to accomplish this with some control over the speed of the slideshow?

Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

REFERENCES:

http://laffnetorg.businesscatalyst.com/index.html

The 2nd section that contains "the jambalaya festival".  The items are built but how do I make those items display in a slideshow manner?

TOPICS
Web apps

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2013 Sep 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess this is a hard one to solve huh?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 07, 2013 Sep 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not really, its just been asked a lot on these forums and sollutions given, I think your the third on the same thing in a week and people just find it hard to reply to the same thing more then once

As with others its a combination of your web app layouts, javascript (jQuery prefered) and CSS. You have to do the coding, use plugins such as jQuery Cycle 2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines