• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player not working on Vista 64 Bit

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2013 Sep 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am having extreme difficulty w/ installing the new flash player.  At first I didn't know I had too.  Two days ago I was watching a show on YouTube, and last night it said I needed to install the latest version.

Windows Vista Home Edition 64 Bit

Preferred browser Mozilla Foxfire / secondary browser Internet Explorer

I did all the uninstalls and removed files from the download directory.

I followed all instructions making sure I chose the appropriate download version for 64 bit.

Below is what I chose:

Adobe Flash Player 11.8.800.94 (16.9 MB)

I downloaded, saved and ran it.  Made sure all Firefox windows were closed including weather network.  Then it stated 'installation complete'.

I went to YouTube and then it said I had to install the Flash Player.  I did this too.  Still, nothing worked.  I am somehow being forced to upgrade a perfectly good computer?

I hope this can be resolved.  I read through everyones comments, tried them all and still nothing.

Donna

Message was edited by: Itneverworks Surprise to me!!! It worked!!! I decided to try for the 87th time and it finally worked.  What I did was (incase someone else wants to try this) well, it worked for me ... thought I did this before ... Uninstalled all flash players Deleted all flash players from download directory Deleted deleted items from garbage bin (you never know) Re-started the PC Went to YouTube and it prompted me to install a Flash Player - did this and guess what ... it worked!  Only 5 hours in ... Now, if I can just figure out how to properly use my new sewing machine hem foot and try to finish measuring (after 8 times) the duvet I am sewing then I will be well on my way! They say it comes in three's.  Had mine.  Done ! Good luck everyone! Donna

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines