• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Close Internet Explorer message

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2013 Sep 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have attempted this download a dozen times.... keep getting the Close internet Explorer at th 50% installation mark..... I have attempted all the fixes mentioned on this site:  close Internet Explorer by ending the process..... saving the file to download file and rebooting..... nothing works....Extremely frustrated.... an 800 number would be nice...... Instead of signing up, giving email address, typing my question/message twice...... and who knows if a resolution will be given................

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2013 Sep 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Welcome to Adobe Forums.

You may download offline installer for Adobe Flash Player 11.8 from here : http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html#main-pars_hea...

Thanks,

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2013 Sep 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response, however, I have already gone through the steps in

the link you sent..... It does not change the error of "close internet

explorer"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 08, 2013 Sep 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines