• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install Flash Player, it won't recognize password

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2013 Sep 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I even created a new username and a brand new password.  But when I go back and click the Adobe Flashplayer Icon to download, it just shakes back and forth.  And when I finally do download this thing, someone told me I can block all Adobe upgrades, so I don't have this problem every time Adobe has a new version of FlashPlayer which is several times a year.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 08, 2013 Sep 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ericmartindale wrote:

I even created a new username and a brand new password.  But when I go back and click the Adobe Flashplayer Icon to download, it just shakes back and forth.  And when I finally do download this thing, someone told me I can block all Adobe upgrades, so I don't have this problem every time Adobe has a new version of FlashPlayer which is several times a year.

1. The username and password required to INSTALL are FOR your system and ON your system NOT Adobe's website. Flash Player is free and available to download WITHOUT ANY login or password.

2. Yes, you can keep Flash Player from checking for updates, but... you CAN'T stop websites with Flash content from updating theiur minimum requirement scripts and you'll STILL see prompts to update when necessary.

3. You can download the installer directly by right clicking ANY of the following links and choosing "Save as"

Flash Player for ActiveX (Internet Explorer)

Flash Player Plug-in (All other browsers)

Flash Player for Mac OS X

I assume by your post "it just shakes back and forth" that you'll need the third link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines