• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 7: PowerPoint animations not working when previewed in HTML 5

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2013 Aug 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have imported my PowerPoint presentation (pptx) into captivate 7. On two slides, I have an image set to fade 1s after the page opens. (The slide duration is 3s). If I scrub the playhead over the timeline, the image fades as expected, and if I select the 'preview in web browser' option, it works as well. It is only when I select 'preview HTML 5 output in web browser' that the image doesn't fade as expected.

I have 2 other click boxes on the slide. One is to exit and the other is to download a file. Both are on the timeline for the full 3s. There is nothing else on the slide - what am I doing wrong?

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 21, 2013 Aug 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Have you selected the checkbox "High Fidelity" while importing the ppt file.

Regards,

Haridoss

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for answering. Yes, I did check "High Fidelity" when I imported the PowerPoint. Does HTML 5 definitely support image fades?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please email me your ppt file OR upload the ppt file to acrobat.com and email me the download link.

my mail id: ramadoss@adobe.com.

Regards,

Haridoss

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2013 Sep 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was this ever resolved as I am having very similar issue? My animations with fading from PPT work when I preview in web browser, and when I play the slide, but do not work when I preview with HTML5 in web browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 09, 2013 Sep 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi mary_td,

HTML5 output will work for PPTX files with High Fidelity checked in PowerPoint Import dialog while importing on Windows.

It will not work for PPT file as mentioned in your post. You can save your PPT as PPTX if that is the case.

If you still see the issue. Please mail me the pptx file.

My Email ID: nitikuma@adobe.com

Regards,

Nitin Kumar

Adobe Captivate Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources