Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

newest version not install on Windows VISTA 32-bit, IE

Sep 10, 2013 Sep 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after "finnish", NOrton crashes per message, then "untitled" page in Chrome (download had told me to close IE, which is my default) with address: get.adobe.com/flashplayer/completion/aih/?exitcode=O&type=install&appid=200.   I hope you can help, I have repeated download a dozen times.  Cannot watch any videos on internet - prompts me that I have no Flashplayer - this started a week ago, I used to watch just fine.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download the Flash Uninstaller

uninstaller (797 KB)

Run it to fully uninstall Flash Player.

Download the Adobe Flash Player installer directly by right clicking one (or both) of the following links and selecting "Save target as"(IE) or "Save link as"(other browsers).

Flash Player for ActiveX (Internet Explorer)

Flash Player Plug-in (All other browsers)

Save the file(s) to your downloads folder.

Reboot.

Before running anything else, open the downloads folder and run the installer(s).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you - I followed your instructions (downloaded and installed both) - but, still cannot use in IE - when try to see clips on Comcast, says I don't have it installed

I was, however, able to see the video  when in Google Chrome - I do not want to use Chrome, though

What do you suggest now for IE?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you - followed your instructions - downloaded and installed both;   still when I'm in IE and go to Comcast home page and try to watch a news clip - it says I don't have Flash.   When in Google Chrome, I am able to watch;  but, I do not want to use Chrome, prefer IE.

What do you suggest?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines