• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The new versions of Flash Player for Android are still not in the Archive page!

Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2013 Sep 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel like something is missing in the Flash Player Archive page.  Yesterday, I read that the new Flash Player version for Android 2.x/3.x is now version 11.1.111.73, and that the new Flash Player version for Android 4.x is now 11.1.115.81, but instead, all I see are previous versions of Flash Player for Android 4.x, 3.x, and 2.x!  When will the newest Flash Player versions for Android be available to the archive page?  Here's a link for the Archive Page:  http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the heads up.  I'm looking into it.

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, we're fixing it and it should be resolved by tomorrow.  Please let me know if you can't find it by tomorrow evening.

Thanks again for letting us know!

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines