Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't install flash player

Sep 12, 2013 Sep 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.I got a iMac OSX. Iam trying to watch some movies on the youtube but I can't.It say's I need to instal a flash player.When I am trying to do that while I'm downloading the progres bar stops on the 7percent and is not going forward. I was trying to fix that searching forum but nothing help's. Can someone help me with this please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Follow the instructions here: How to perform a "clean install" of Flash Player in Mac OS X

Follow them TO THE LETTER, and you'll be up and running in very little time at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to download the link what you provide to me but I'cant. When you click on it is starting to download and it is not progressing. What I should do it that case?any ideas.thanks for your respond

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you right click and "Save as"? It's a valid link. Do you have any antivirus or third party firewall software installed? Or do you run an app called "Little Snitch"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did right click and start downloading and it is not progressing. I don't have any antivirus and I belive no third party firewall.Also I dont have little snitch as far as I know

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Safari or Firefox?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using safari.sorry but I'm at work and couldn't answear earlier

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's an alternate link: Flash Player 11 for Mac OS X

If that won't download, you nay have browser troubles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll check that link and I will get back to you in the morning after work. I even phoned mac support they said all is good with iMac and I need to contact adobe.They couldn't help said it is adobe fault. I hope that will work if not I hope you will be able to help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 13, 2013 Sep 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this is great.just install it and it is working  now. Thank you so much for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines