• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trial version - tacky message

Participant ,
Mar 19, 2007 Mar 19, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed the trial version of RoboHelp. I plan to buy it, but I want to build something right away. I noticed that the samples I built have this annoying message that says this is the trial version. Is there any way to get rid of this? The trial version only lasts for 30 days anyway, so what's the point of this?

When I buy the product I will need to order it through a dealer, which will take some time, so I was hoping to do some real work while I wait for it to arrive. I don't want to show help files to other people with this tacky message. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 20, 2007 Mar 20, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi. The way to get rid of the "tacky" message is to buy RHX6. It is a trial product and has a limit on the number of topics but even with these restrictions and the 30 limit, it is still possible to produce several all singing and dancing help files without paying a penny. It is a commercial decision made by Adobe that allows us users to see if the product meets their needs before buying. Can you not order direct from Adobe and download software which would be quicker than going through a dealer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp