• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe flash

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2013 Sep 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My adobe flash is installed but does not work ? I have tried all the things on the web to solve problem but still nothing ,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2013 Sep 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2013 Sep 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This did not work. I have uninstalled and re installed several times, and it says download was complete, but it will not run. It is loaded because I see it in my programs ? Help Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you having a problem with flash pro?  if so, which version and what problem.

are you having a problem with flash player?  if so, for which browser and which os?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having trouble with flash player when I was asked to update I did and now I have no flash player. I have un-installed and re-installed at least 10 times, it shows a completed download and it shows up in my programs but will not run. I have windows 7 and using internet explorer. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2013 Sep 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please try downloading google chrome and check whether you are able to view the videos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2013 Sep 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

still no flash player ????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2013 Sep 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving discussion to Flash forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 16, 2013 Sep 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would help if you told us what operating system and browser you use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is my laptop. With windows 7, and I use internet explorer. I had flash player and was asked to update adobe and when I did this happened ? It shows that it is loaded in my programs but it is not working. Thanks John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines