• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New update 11.8.800.174 for Mozilla coming?

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2013 Sep 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated a computer to the newest version of flash player, 11.8.800.174, but Firefox Plugin is still showing 11.8.800.168. Is this update coming soon or am I missing something?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you are on download page find blue line "Do you have different operating system or browser" click on it choose your operating sistem and select Flash player for other browsers download and install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html#main_Find_the_Flash_Player_ver... shows that Flash Player for Windows (except Windows 8) is 11.8.800.174

But as you have observed, only the ActiveX version for Internet Explorer is currently available as 11.8.800.174

I will try to find out what's going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines